If you had recurring or future-dated payments set up in Popmoney, our person-to-person payment system, prior to the February 24 system upgrade you must re-enter or reschedule them now.
Please note: Payments scheduled through Online Bill Pay are not affected.
What do you need to do?
Any scheduled or recurring payments in Popmoney will need to be set up again.
- Log in to online banking as you normally do
- Click “Pay People” in navigation bar
- Select the contact who will be receiving your payment
- Enter the amount of the recurring or future-dated payment
- If you are rescheduling a recurring payment, click the checkbox next to “Make this a recurring payment”
- Select the frequency and duration of the recurrence
- Select the delivery speed
- Select the date you would like your payment to be sent
- Select your account from which the payment will be sent, then click “Continue”
- Confirm your payment instructions and select “Send Payment”
For support with personal and business accounts, online banking, and most general questions, please chat with our Customer Care Center by clicking the envelope icon at the bottom right of this page.
You may also call our Customer Care Center at:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.,
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.