Do you plan to jump-start your fiscal fitness in 2020? We’re here to help with those goals! As part of that process, we are upgrading our technology to help provide the best possible banking experience.
We’ve been busy this past year working to create a more robust banking experience for you. To that end, we will launch a new platform in February. Think of it as a software update similar to what you perform for your personal technology. While this upgrade won’t impact you materially day-to-day, it allows us to continue growing and to offer the level of service you have come to expect from HomeTrust Bank.
The new system will launch on February 24, 2020! We will continue to communicate relevant information here as we near that date.
Important Information for all Customers
What can you expect?
- The upgrade will take place during the weekend of February 22 and 23, 2020.
- All branch locations will be closed on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
- Customer Care Center will be unavailable on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
- Online Banking and Telephone Banking will be unavailable from approximately 8:00 p.m. Friday, February 21, 2020 until 8:00 a.m. Monday, February 24, 2020.
- We will resume normal business hours on Monday, February 24, 2020.
What does this mean for you?
Please plan ahead with any banking needs since online and in-person banking will not be available during the weekend of February 22, 2020.
As we get closer to the big upgrade, continue to check this page for the latest updates and important information.