Let your checking account pay you up to $60 in cash rewards each year1!
You’ll appreciate these extra services:
- $5 cash reward for 10 or more signature debit card transactions per monthly statement cycle deposited directly into account1
- Three free non-HomeTrust Bank ATM transactions per month, then $2 each
- Three non-HomeTrust Bank ATM transaction surcharge refunds per month
- Visa® Debit Card2
- Instant Debit Card. No more waiting for your card to arrive in the mail. Enjoy the convenience of ATM banking in thousands of places around the world. Replace a lost, stolen or damaged card quickly.
Other free services include:
- Online Banking with optional Bill Pay3
- Direct Deposit
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit4
- Overdraft transfer for accounts tied to home equity lines of credit5
- 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Unlimited use of all HomeTrust Bank ATMs
To open this account:
- Deposit at least $50
- $10 monthly service charge is waived with five debit card transactions or one recurring Direct Deposit
Account openings are subject to bank approval. For other fees applicable to your account, please view our Fee Schedule. For additional terms and conditions, please view our Deposit Account Agreement and Online Banking Agreement.
- A $5 cash reward will be credited to your account on the last day of each monthly statement cycle in which 10 or more signature debit card transaction have posted and settled. Maximum of $60 cash rewards per calendar year. No minimum balance to earn monthly $5 cash reward; however, a $50 minimum opening balance is required. Monthly $5 reward program may be discontinued at any time without notice. Payments subject to IRS tax reporting requirements.
- Fees may be incurred when using the card at non-HomeTrust Bank ATMs and when transactions result in overdraft activity.
- Internet service provider fees may apply.
- Third party standard messaging and data rates may apply. Deposits may not be immediately available for withdrawal.
- Advances are subject to the charges specified in the terms and conditions governing your HELOC.