HomeTrust Bank Debit Cards – Convenience, Security, and Customization
Use your Visa® debit card to make recurring automated payments.
Using your HomeTrust Bank Visa debit card for automated payments is convenient. It saves you a check and helps you avoid accruing debt when used instead of a credit card.
Added security for peace of mind.
Your HomeTrust Bank debit card is now enhanced with Chip security. Chip cards—also known as EMV (Europay, MasterCard, and Visa) or smart cards—have become the standard in the industry.
- Each transaction has a unique code that cannot be used again, offering a new layer of security with proven reduced fraud risk.
- Simple to use at point-of-sale and for ATM transactions.
- Each card also includes a magnetic stripe on the back for use at older terminals.
Receive fraud notification alerts via text or email.
As an additional layer of security, HomeTrust Bank will text1 or email you when our system believes your debit card may have been used fraudulently. By simply replying “yes”, our system will allow you to run the transaction again and it will be accepted. By replying “no”, your card will be permanently blocked2.
- Messages are sent from the short code phone number 20733.
Fraud alert via text message is an opt-in service. To enroll, either respond “YES” to the opt-in text message we send you, or contact our Customer Care Center at 800.627.1632 Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Design your own HomeTrust Debit Card!
Banking that fits you includes a debit card that’s yours and yours alone. Personalize your chip-enabled debit card with your own photograph or design.
- Third party data, messaging and internet service provider fees may apply.
- To order a new debit card, you may contact our Customer Care Center at 800.627.1632 option 5, or you may visit your nearest branch to order a new card and pick up a temporary debit card.