HomeTrust At Work
You work hard. You want a banking relationship that works hard for you, too. You may be eligible to participate in the HomeTrust At Work Program. It provides an exclusive suite of financial products, benefits and services that will help you achieve your financial goals.
A checking account that works for you
- $10 credit1 to your account after your first Direct Deposit posts within 60 days of account opening
- $25 credit1 to your account when you use your debit card 10 times in the first 60 days
- No HomeTrust foreign ATM fees2
- Five (5) free non-HomeTrust Bank ATM transactions per calendar month
- Free basic checks for the life of the account
- Benefits on auto loans
- Save for short-term or long-term goals with the HomeTrust at Work Savings account
FREE, convenient money management tools
- Online Banking with optional Bill Pay3
- Visa® Debit Card4 with EMV Chip Technology, which offers added security
- Direct Deposit
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit5
- Text and email alerts5
- Overdraft transfer for accounts tied to a Home Equity Line of Credit6
- 24 hour Telephone Banking
- Unlimited use of HomeTrust Bank ATMs
Plus, you will get a $5 cash reward7 deposited into your account each statement cycle during which you make at least 10 signature debit card transactions!
- 0.25% discount on a HomeTrust auto loan8
We offer loan amounts and terms that will meet your budgeting needs. Whether you are purchasing an automobile from a private party or a dealership we can have financing available for you before you sign the contract. We may also be able to lower your monthly payment.
Take Advantage of HomeTrust At Work
|Personal Checking Account||Minimum to Open9||$0-$999||$1,000-$2,499||$2,500-$9,999||$10,000+|
|HomeTrust At Work||Minimum to Open$100||$0-$999
Fees may reduce earnings. Annual Percentage Yields (APY) are effective as of July 10, 2020 and are subject to change after account opening.
Account openings are subject to bank approval.For additional terms and conditions, please view our Deposit Account Agreement and Online or Mobile terms and conditions.
- $10 and $25 bonuses will be directly deposited into qualifying account within 90 days of required activity. Transactions must post and settle to qualify. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government of at least $50 and must be deposited within 60 days of account opening. Offer applicable to HomeTrust At Work checking accounts only. A minimum opening balance of $100 is required to open the account.Offer applies to new customer accounts only. Offer not available to customers who have closed an account within the past 90 days. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. One offer per household. Payments subject to IRS reporting requirements.
- ATM owner may charge a fee.
- Internet Service Provider fees may apply.
- Fees may be incurred when using the card at non-HomeTrust Bank ATMs and when transactions result in overdraft activity.
- Third party standard messaging and data rates may apply. Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
- Advances are subject to the charges specified in the terms and conditions governing your HELOC.
- A $5 cash reward will be credited to your account on the last day of each monthly statement cycle in which 10 or more signature debit card transactions have posted and settled. Maximum of $60 cash rewards per calendar year. No minimum account balance required to earn monthly $5 cash reward. However, $100 is required to open the account. Monthly $5 reward program may be discontinued at any time without notice. Payments subject to IRS tax reporting requirements.
- Discount applies when auto loan payment is automatically drafted from HomeTrust At Work checking account.
- Minimum deposit of $100 required to open account. Initial deposit requirement waived with enrollment in direct deposit at account opening.