Owning a home is more affordable than ever! You may be eligible for special financing with a HomeOwnership Now Mortgage, available only at HomeTrust Bank.
- 97% loan-to-value maximum.
- No mortgage insurance required.
- As little as $500 in available funds required from borrower.
- Only one month PITI reserve requirement (may be gifted funds).
- 5% seller concession may be applied to down payment or closing costs.
- Down payment (at least 3% of purchase price) can be funded by gift, seller or other sources approved by Bank.
- First-time homebuyer.
- Purchase of primary residence only.
- Borrower or property location must meet program requirements.
- Minimum credit score requirement of 660
Talk with a HomeTrust Bank Mortgage Loan Officer today to find out if you or your property location qualify!
Subject to credit approval.
Talk to a HomeTrust Bank Loan Officer for more program information.
Total qualifying income for all borrowers must not exceed 80% of area median income for the county in which subject property is located OR subject property must be located in a census tract for which the median family income of the tract is less than 80% of area median family income.
No minimum loan amount. Maximum loan amount of $484,350. HUD-approved homeownership counseling required. Borrower must not have owned a primary residence, second home or investment property within the past 3 years. Certain property restrictions apply. Hazard insurance, and flood insurance if applicable, are required.