Mortgages from HomeTrust Bank offer low rates, diverse options, and personal service
Whether you are building, purchasing or refinancing a home, shopping for a mortgage is one of the most important steps you’ll take. As you consider different home loans, make sure you work with experienced mortgage lenders who take the time to listen and work one-on-one with you throughout the process. You want the best mortgage rates possible, and the best loan for your financial circumstances.
HomeTrust Bank mortgage lenders have strong expertise backed by a bank that’s been growing for 90 years. They are passionate about developing personal relationships for the long term. Find a mortgage lender in your community now.
Mortgage loans from HomeTrust Bank
Learn about all the types of home loans we offer:
- Fixed-rate loans are available for purchases and refinancing. In a fixed-rate loan, the interest rate is set for the term you choose, so monthly payments remain the constant for the duration of your loan.1
- Adjustable-rate loans for purchase and refinancing. With these loans the interest rate may change periodically and monthly payments can increase or decrease based on interest rates.
- Construction-to-permanent loans allow you to pay interest only on funds used during the building process.
- Jumbo loans for purchase or refinancing homes with higher values.
- Government-guaranteed loans for purchase or refinance. These include loans from FHA (Federal Housing Administration), USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), and VA (Veteran’s Administration) loans.
- HomeReady® loans, a new program from Fannie Mae to help home buyers with expanded, more open eligibility guidelines.
- Traditional cash-out refinancing loans that let you tap into the equity in your home for major life events.
Peruse this section to learn about our low mortgage rates, and to use our mortgage calculators. You can also discover our first-time homebuyer programs, and take advantage of our homebuyer’s checklist.
A great way to begin is the process is to get pre-approval so you know how much you can afford. HomeTrust Bank lending experts can help you get pre-approved now!
- Monthly payments do not include taxes and insurance – actual obligation may be higher.