Electronic payments and wire transfers make sending payments quick and easy.
ACH (Automated Clearinghouse) Services
Using ACH for electronic payments lets you significantly improve control over cash flow. It’s a cost effective, safe and reliable alternative to checks and wire transfers. ACH payments are perfect for repetitive or one-time consumer or corporate payments, and convenient for federal and state tax payments.
- Pay employees with payroll direct deposit or reimburse them for expenses
- Easily setup recurring payments
- Pay consumer or business entities
- Control payment timing
- Reduce costs compared to checks or wire transfers
HomeTrust Bank’s wire transfer service lets you transfer high-value funds quickly and securely. Transfer funds to any domestic financial institution within the same day.
For international funds transfers in either US or foreign currency, initiating wires through Business Connect saves you time and money. You control transaction dollar limits and specific accounts accessed for outgoing wires.
HomeTrust wire transfers:
- Save time by creating templates used for recurring wires
- Save time and money by initiating online wires (lower cost than branch-initiated wires)
- Reduce currency conversion costs because you can send money in the receiving country’s currency
For more treasury management services resources, click here.