Hometown values find their way into every decision we make. That’s partly because of the people in our leadership positions. Our team is selected from among top banking professionals, applying best practices from across our industry. And we are rigorous about applying those practices within a warm, caring, people-first local bank culture.
- Dana L. Stonestreet, Chairman, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Hunter Westbrook, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Tony J. VunCannon, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Secretary and Treasurer
- Marty Caywood, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- R. Parrish Little, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
- Keith Houghton, Executive Vice President, Chief Credit Officer
- Paula Labian, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
HomeTrust Bank and HomeTrust Bancshares, Inc. Board
Dana L. Stonestreet – Chairman, President and CEO
Richard T. Williams – Vice Chair and Lead Director
Sidney A. Biesecker
Robert G. Dinsmore, Jr.
J. Steven Goforth
Laura C. Kendall
Craig C. Koontz
F.K. McFarland, III
Each of our markets is led by a market president who, along with their team of experienced banking professionals, has deep roots in the community providing local value-added service as well as support for economic growth and local nonprofits.
Additionally, several markets have local community boards consisting of area business, non-profit, educational, and faith leaders. Our local, deeply experienced bankers make better decisions for their neighbors and communities.
HomeTrust Community Board, Cherryville:
Eugene Grigg – Vice Chair
H. Stanford Allen
HomeTrust Community Board, Haywood County:
HomeTrust Community Board, Lexington:
Frederick Philpott – Vice Chair
Bob Callicutt – President
HomeTrust Community Board, Rutherford County:
HomeTrust Community Board, Shelby:
Roger Holland – Vice Chair
HomeTrust Community Board, Tryon:
Brenda Walker – Vice Chair
Ethan Waldman – President
William D. Smith